29th November 2011, 02:34 AM
atul.akgec09

Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

what is the selection procedure for MCA student IN ONGC,NTPC,BHEL,SAIL and other such types of company.And discuss the eligibility criteria like how much percentage want in 10th,12th.B.SC and MCA.
Also discuss paper pattern..pls sir
if possible then send me all details regarding this on my id([email protected]).

thank u sir.....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  2. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  3. Am I eligible for PSU sector exams like SAIL, NTPC, BHEL?
  4. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the percentage required to be eligible for PSU like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, EPIL and IOCL?
  6. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  7. Syllabus for SAIL, BHEL, NTPC exam? Books to be referred?
  8. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Can I be eligible to get a job after completing 10th with 70%?
  10. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
  12. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  13. Government jobs available for Computer Science students? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for NTPC, BHEl, GAIl, SAIL and other PSU's exam?
  15. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  17. Best books for preparation for exams of BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, NTPC, SAIL and BHEL for ECE engineers?
  18. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
29th November 2011, 07:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

MCA candidates are allowed to apply to these companies. These companies look for consistency in the academic records. First class in the same is preferable. Normally there will be an entrance exam and an interview round. But nowadays these companies have started accepting the GATE score. So your preparation should be based on the past papers of this exam.
11th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

sir i have got 2 division in 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and graduation. Am i eligible for it or not?
preety singh
22nd July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in NTPC if a student is MCA
17th September 2012, 03:28 PM
Raghvendra Pratap Pandey

what is the selection procedure for MCA student IN ONGC,NTPC,BHEL,SAIL and other such types of company.And discuss the eligibility criteria like how much percentage want in 10th,12th.BCA and MCA.
if possible then send me all details regarding this on my id([email protected]).

thank u sir
9th February 2013, 12:40 AM
Ashwini kurdekar

Can MCA students have job in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL companies? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

what is the selection procedure for MCA student IN ONGC,NTPC,BHEL,SAIL and other such types of company.

thank u sir
3rd April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can MCA students have job in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL companies? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

what is the selection procedure for MCA student IN ONGC,NTPC,BHEL,SAIL and other such types of company.

thank u sir
8th October 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final MCA.How can i enter in bhel?please replay me sir............
2nd January 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave done master of computer application.
re:selection procedure for mca student in ongc,gail,ntpc.bhel,indion oil?
can mca student have job in these companies?
5th November 2014, 01:07 AM
pramood verma

Default Re: Selection procedure for b.tech students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

if my 10th and 12th and b.tech percentage respectively are 59.67 , 63.9 and 65 then i am elligible in psu company or not for gate through
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?