31st January 2012, 02:57 PM

Details of B.Ed forms of IP, DU?

can i get the details of B.Ed forms of IP , DU for session 2012-2013???? when do i get this forms and from where???

31st August 2016, 11:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of B.Ed forms of IP, DU?

The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India.

B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education. This is an undergraduate academic course known as B.Ed. The duration of this course is two year. For Bachelor of Education course candidate must have passed Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce form a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree for Bachelor of Education course is 50%.

You can get the application form from the official website of the university. The tentative date of issue of application form of B.Ed is Second or third week of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?