30th January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Names of the papers for M.A in Political Science at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi?

Please tell me name of papers for m.a. in political science at mahatma gandhi kashi vidyapeeth varanasi?

30th March 2013, 06:35 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Names of the papers for M.A in Political Science at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi?

There are Four papers for M.A in Political Science at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi with one Practical examinations,I have mentioned below:

Philosophical Foundations of Education
Sociological Foundations of Education
Psychological Foundations of Education
Educational Research & Statistics
Practical

Beside this You may also get the syllabus and detail about the papers which is mentioned in below file:
http://mgkvp.ac.in/Syllabus/Education/ma1edu260213.pdf

You may also visit the university site below:
http://www.mgkvp.ac.in

30th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the papers for M.A in Political Science at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi?

urdu edueation english
15th April 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.A. (private) with Political science in 2014-15 .Please provide me syllabus and the dates of the Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?