15th April 2012, 07:07 PM
RAVINDRA BANGRE

Can I do my M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?

Can I Do My M.A. In English From Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora Uttar Pradesh?

Related Questions:
30th January 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do my M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?

I have done Bed. from Delhi Universirty. Can I do MA English from Meghalaya University
30th January 2018, 03:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my M.A in English from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Khora UP?

For studying MA in English you need to complete your graduation level degree in any related subject from any recognised university.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to apply for admission.
The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam. The entrance exam is conducted once in every year in the month of June.

For applying to the exam, you need to visit the official website and fill the application form and pay the registration fees. After filling the application form, you need to attend the exam and qualify in merit.

For details about notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of MGKVP.
4th August 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do my m.a history from m.g.k.v khora . is this university reco. and under u.g.c?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?