24th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for LLB course in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidha Pith University/

maximum age for l.l.b coarse from mahatma gandhi kashi vidya pith university

7th August 2012, 07:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for LLB course in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidha Pith University/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
maximum age for l.l.b coarse from mahatma gandhi kashi vidya pith university
The Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Faculty of Law, offers 3 yers LLB program approved by the Bar Council of India. Candidate must have completed the Bachelors Degree from a recognized University in any Discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks on qualifying Examinations. The admission to LL.B First Semester shall be taken as per the rules prescribed by the Bar Council of India. The maximum age limit to pursue the 3 years LLB program, as per the norms of the BCI is 30 years for the general candidates and 35 years for the reserved candidates. The LLB programme is a three year full time course and no candidate will be allowed to simultaneously register for a law degree programme with any other graduate or post graduate course run by the same or any other University.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
9th August 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for LLB course in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidha Pith University/

CAN I DO LLB AT THE AGE OF 42 YEARS ?
15th August 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I wish to pursue LLB 3 years course ,my age is 46 years whether there is any age bar ?
Girish Gupta
8th June 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

please , detail entrance exam for llb - day,time and date
20th November 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percenteg to Qualify LL.b . per Semester & Last semester in Purvanchal uni. Jaunpur .
20th August 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit fir LLB in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi vidyapith Varanasi...pleas tell me with authentic source
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?