9th January 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

After 10th how much percentage is required to get admission in IIT for chemical engineering?

after 10th how much percentage is required to get an admission in IIT for chemical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 12th standard to take admission in Chemical Engineering in IIT?
  2. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs?
  3. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  4. What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?
  5. Eligibility required to get M.E admission in IIT Bhu in the field of chemical engineering
  6. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  7. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. How much percentage is required in 10th to appear for IIT JEE entrance exam?
  10. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  11. Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D Chemical Engineering programme on M.Tech basis?
  13. Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?
  14. How can I take admission in IIT for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. What is the Minimum Percentage Required in 10th for IIT JEE?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 3rd year B.Sc for admission to any Chemical field?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
14th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: After 10th how much percentage is required to get admission in IIT for chemical engineering?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that IIT is an Indian Top level institute.So,Getting admission in such top level institute is not easy,you may get but you have to work hard for it.

As admission in IITs is done on the basis of performance in Engineering Entrance examinations as well as performance in 12th Board Examinations,So,10th Marks and Percentage doesn't plays a major role in it.But,Then also you must be having a good aggregate percentage in your 10th Board Examinations or even good percentage in Science and Maths.

Beside this you must be 80% above in 10+2 Board Examinations and must attempt the Jee-Advanced Papers and qualify it,in order to get selected in IITs.
16th May 2013, 12:12 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th how much percentage is required to get admission in IIT for chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 10th how much percentage is required to get an admission in IIT for chemical engineering?
HI!
Friend for admission in I.I.T your 10th marks will not matter.
For I.I.T you have to pass 12th with minimum 60% marks.

ELIGIBILITY FOR I.I.T-J.E.E:-
> Pass 12th with Mon-medical stream (Physics, chemistry and Maths) with minimum 60% marks from recognized board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.
> Age should be above 17 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.
> There are total 3 attempts

GOOD LUCK!
9th May 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I AM FINISHED IN 10 MY PERCENTAGE IN 80% SO STUDYING IN DIPLOMA COURSE SO
PLEASE CAN I ASKED ME MY ONE DOUBT MY PERCENTAGE IIT SEAT TAKE ADMISSION...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?