24th August 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Details of marine engineering course after B.E mechanical?

i need details of marine engineering course after BE mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Marine Engineering course details and jobs in Indian Navy?
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  6. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  9. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  10. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  11. List of private Marine Engineering Colleges in Mangalore?
  12. Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?
  13. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
  14. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  15. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  16. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
14th November 2015, 04:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of marine engineering course after B.E mechanical?

Eligibility criteria for marine engineering course are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% in PCM group i.e.,Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics .

-The candidate holding a diploma in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university can also apply for this course .

-The candidate minimum age limit to join the course is 25 years.

-The candidate must be physically fit for sea services under all conditions .

-The candidate must have eyesight of 6/12 in both of the eyes and should not suffer from color blindness defect.

-The candidate be proficient in English language for better communication .
15th November 2015, 12:46 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Details of marine engineering course after B.E mechanical?

Details for Marine Engineering:-

You must have passed 12th in physics,chemistry & maths with minimum 55% marks from any recognized board.

Additional Qualification:-Yoy must have also completed diploma in mechanical engineering with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.

Age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

Physical Requirements:-You should be physically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?