29th April 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Details and procedure for admission in MS in Singapore NUS?

Iam doing EEE at India now. I want to do my MS at Singapore NUS. May i know the details and procedures for admission. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  2. MS in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore?
  3. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  4. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
  5. Do I have chance for doing MS from NUS Singapore?
  6. How to study MS in NUS after doing 2nd year B.Tech Chemical
  7. Passing IELTS is necessary to join National University Singapore?
  8. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  9. Is it worth to do masters from private universities(apart from NUS NTU and SMU) in Singapore? Are the jobs worth considering? Which are the best private ones?
  10. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  11. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Stipend offered through NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship to International students? Details of this scholarship? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  14. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  15. Chances of getting into NUS for ME in Electrical or MS in Financial engineering? Fee structure of these courses?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  17. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  18. Whether an Indian Dentist can do MS in ENT at Singapore? Procedure to do it and other details?
23rd August 2011, 01:06 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Details and procedure for admission in MS in Singapore NUNS?

It is the official website for NUS - www.nus.edu.sg
Can collect all the information you need about NUS .
9th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and procedure for admission in MS in Singapore NUS?

im doin electronics and instrumentation engineering in india right now.may i know the details n criteria to do MS in NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE??
7th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Georgia tech [Atlanta]engineering college in final year in Mechanical . I want to do Masters in Mechanical from NUS. May I know the details n minimum requirment for admission??????
19th December 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Myself Mohamed abushalih......now am doing BE(eee) Final year in India...And want to know about Upcoming Entrance exam..And How can I apply For Dat........pls rly.Thank You....
([email protected])
23rd December 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Bangladesh, after i complete my B.S.C. in E.E.E. if i want to do M.S. in Singapore, whats the procedure?
6th March 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year btech student(ECE),interested in pursuing my M.S. in NUS,singapore.....can you tell me the eligibility criteria for admission to NUS NUS?The marks required for competitive exams?also minimum agreggate i should have for my b.tech?
23rd August 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.e. in ece.how i wnnt to apply for M.S. in singapore.please guide me
29th October 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility criteria to pursue M.S (EEE) in NUS???
18th February 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i'm 2 nd year btech(chemical) student in India I have interested studying ms in NUS what are the entrance exams qualified for getting admission in NUS
6th June 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

can u pls suggest me the procedure and min criteria to enter snu 4 my ms???
1st July 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year engineering course in the department of ECE. Is there any entrance exam to join in NUS.How to apply Ms in NUS what are the steps to proceed please help me.
7th July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Bangladesh, after i complete my B.S.C. in E.E.E. if i want to do M.S. in Singapore, whats the procedure?
31st July 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the % criteria in graduation for ms from NUS??
25th August 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Im dng my civil engineering in india. I wanna do MS in NUS. Can u tell me the minimum exam score and CGPA and fee details
5th December 2014, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is Harriet.. Doing b. E final year civil engineering.... Please let me know the procedure to join in nus
3rd June 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my 3rd year computer science and engineering in India, I need to study MS in NUS, can u tell me the minimum GATE score and fee structure to join in NUS???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?