9th June 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting into NUS for ME in Electrical or MS in Financial engineering? Fee structure of these courses?

I need some details on admission in NUS. My profile is:
1. GRE score 312 (150v/ 162q)
2. GATE percentile is 98.6
3. BE from BIT Mesra 8.05 GPA
4. 12 CBSE 87%
5. 10 CBSE 93%
Active paricipation in college and school.
Won many national level and state level prizes in sports, dance, debates and science presentation.

I want to know about my chances of getting into NUS in MEngg in Electrical or MS in Financial engineering.
Also what will be the fee structure.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  3. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Any courses which are related to financial management?
  6. Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics
  8. Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of engineering courses in Kanyakumari district
  10. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  12. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  13. Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?
  14. Fee structure and placements of masters in financial management from Amity?
  15. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course? Period of the course and the institutes offering this course? I have completed 10th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  17. What is fee structure of one year engineering coaching classes for class 11th students?
  18. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
11th June 2014, 09:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting into NUS for ME in Electrical or MS in Financial engineering? Fee structure of these courses?

NUS is a very well reputed institute of Singapore. There are many applicants every year applying for various degree and diploma courses in this institute. You have good academic record till now and also have a good score in GRE. Even your extra curricular activities record is good. You can definitely keep NUS an option and apply there. But it is difficult to tell whether your seat is confirmed or not since it depends on the profiles of other candidates who are applying. But it can be said that you have bright chances of getting a seat in NUS.

For more details, you can click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?