9th June 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Information about admission in 4th class of RIMC Dehradun?

Hello
My son is in 4th class in delhi public school
gr. Noida and i want his admission in rimca dehradun .
kindly give information.....waiting for your reply
Thanking you......

15th December 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about admission in 4th class of RIMC Dehradun?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 10 2 (Arts).May I get admission in RIMC ? If yes, please tell me the procedure.,on my E-mail ID.
7th April 2023, 03:50 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) Dehradun is a premier military school in India that offers education and training to young boys for a career in the armed forces. The admission process for RIMC Dehradun is as follows:

Eligibility Criteria: Boys who are between the age of 11.5 to 13 years as on January 1 of the year of admission are eligible to apply for RIMC Dehradun. They should also have passed the 4th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized school.

Application Procedure: The application forms can be obtained from the Director of Education of the State/UT or from the RIMC Dehradun website. The forms should be filled in completely and submitted along with the required documents and a demand draft for the application fee.

Selection Process: The selection process for RIMC Dehradun includes a written examination, a viva-voce, and a medical examination. The written examination consists of papers in English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge, and is conducted in the respective State Headquarters. The viva-voce is conducted by a Board of Officers at RIMC Dehradun. Finally, the medical examination is conducted by the Military Hospital.

Final Admission: The final selection is made based on the performance of the candidate in all three stages of the selection process. The selected candidates are admitted to RIMC Dehradun in the 8th standard.

It is important to note that admission to RIMC Dehradun is highly competitive, and only a limited number of seats are available. Candidates are advised to start preparing early and ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying.
30th April 2023, 11:49 AM
Ar_pit

Admission to the 4th class of RIMC Dehradun is done through a two-stage selection process.

The first stage is a written examination, which consists of English (100 marks) and Mathematics (100 marks).

The written examination is conducted in the month of June every year in various cities across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?