14th September 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of candidates for RIMC Dehradun

total number of candidates appeared for rimc,dehradun in december 1and2,2012

20th June 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the total number of candidates for RIMC Dehradun

How can I prepare for RIMC (I am a stupid , blunt and I have just 5 hours per day.)
6th April 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the number of candidates that appeared in RIMC entrance this year
7th April 2023, 03:51 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The total number of candidates who appear for the entrance examination of Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) Dehradun varies from year to year. The number of candidates can be quite large as RIMC is one of the most prestigious military schools in India and attracts a large number of applicants from across the country.

However, only a limited number of seats are available for admission, and the final selection is made based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination, viva-voce, and medical examination. Generally, RIMC admits about 25 to 30 cadets every six months, which means that the total number of cadets in the college at any given time is around 250 to 300.

It is important to note that admission to RIMC Dehradun is highly competitive, and candidates need to prepare thoroughly and perform well in all stages of the selection process to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?