20th January 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering?

difference between aeronau
ctical engineering and aerospace engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?
  2. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, what is the basic difference?
  5. Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? What is the employment scope?
  9. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  10. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  11. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  12. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  14. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  15. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  17. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
15th October 2016, 09:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering:

>>Aeronautical engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with design, study and flying of aircrafts within earth's atmosphere.

Aerospace Engineering:

>>It includes study of aircrafts both inside as well as outside Atmosphere. It is a broader field which includes space research. In fact, you can say that aeronautical engineering is a part of Aerospace engineering.

This is the basic difference between both streams of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?