25th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? What is the employment scope?

what is the difference between aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering and also between there employment scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  2. What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?
  3. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, what is the basic difference?
  5. Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering?
  6. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  8. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  10. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  12. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  13. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field? -- [New]
  15. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  16. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  17. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
12th February 2012, 08:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? What is the employment scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the difference between aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering and also between there employment scope?
Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering are one of the most challenging branches of engineering.

These two are all about Technology used in Aviation, Space, and Defence systems.

Aeronautical engineering is all about :-
  • Designing
  • Construction
  • Development
  • Testing
  • Operation
  • and
  • Maintenance

Of both commercial and Military Aircrafts.

Aerospace Engineering deals with Very high Technology systems.

If you choose Aeronautical engineering you will deeply study about flying and machines related to it.

If you choose Aerospace Engineering you will study how the machine is lifted in air including rocket engines and space fundamentals.

To say in simple words Aeronautical engineering is the sub-set of Aerospace Engineering.

Aerospace mainly deals with the flying objects in and out of the Atmosphere while Aeronautical engineering is confined with in the atmosphere.

If you wish to study about helicopters , Aircrafts then choose Aeronautical engineering.
If you wish to study about Misiles, Rockets , Lunar, Space Station, Lunar and Space Shuttle you can take up Aerospace Engineering.

Career options are high after completing Aerospace Engineering when compared to Aeronautical engineering.

->Both academic subjects will look similar but the goals are different for both streams.
Salaries are high for Aerospace Engineers when compared to Aeronautical engineering. As Aerospace engineering is tougher one its careers prospects and packages are comparatively high than Aeronautical engineering graduates.

Now I think you are clear with Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering.

Choose your interest.

Regards
14th June 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? What is the employment scope?

yep..well i understand..i thanks for providing it tooo!
may i know..the scope for an aerospace engineer? will they get a job immediately after they finish their b.tech?
what % they must have to get a good placement..?
and is s.r.m unversity good for studying that course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?