27th May 2011, 04:27 PM
fgrt

Between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, what is the basic difference?

i want to know the difference between aeronoutical engineering and aerospace engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  2. What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?
  3. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? What is the employment scope?
  9. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  10. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  11. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  12. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  13. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field? -- [New]
  14. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  16. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  17. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  18. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
27th July 2011, 07:37 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, what is the basic difference?

hi....there is an huge difference between the two courses namely aerospace engineering and the aeronautical engineering both are completely different branches ,lets talk first about the aerospace engineering ,it deals about the rocket engineering and the engineering of spacecrafts which go into space ,you can say that its basically an space science where as the aeronautical engineering is the branch which delas with the aeroplanes and various air crafts and there maintainence etc.
in india only few colleges offer degree in aerospace engineering one of them being indian institute of technology ,madras,were as there are many colleges which do offer aeronautical engineering course
5th December 2011, 12:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, what is the basic difference?

Aerospace Engineering deals with the engineering and science of flying vehicles that operates both in and out of the earth’s atmosphere. Aeronautical Engineering is one of the branches of Aerospace Engineering. Aeronautical engineering deals with the engineering and science of flying vehicles that operate only in the Earth’s atmosphere such as aircrafts. If you wish to get a job related to helicopters, aircrafts, etc, then aeronautical engineering is the best choice. Besides all these, an aerospace engineer can also work on missiles, space-shuttle, rockets, space station, lunar or interplanetary probes, etc.
18th March 2012, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

What combination of subject realy help to do aerospace engineering in puc
18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

i actually b.tech student and my branch is 'eee'. After completing my graduation i want to join in aerospace engg is it possible .
18th May 2013, 07:50 AM
jatoth balu
Member+

Hello Dear,
------>there is an huge difference between the two courses namely aerospace engineering and the aeronautical engineering both are completely different branches
-------->Aeronautical Engineering is one of the branches of Aerospace Engineering. Aeronautical engineering deals with the engineering and science of flying vehicles that operate only in the Earth’s atmosphere such as aircrafts.
---------> If you wish to get a job related to helicopters, aircrafts, etc, then aeronautical engineering is the best choice.
-------------> Besides all these, an aerospace engineer can also work on missiles, space-shuttle, rockets, space station, lunar or interplanetary probes, etc.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ALL THE BEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?