1st May 2011, 10:22 PM
bhanurajak

Difference between electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?

what is the difference between electrical engg. & electrical and electronic engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  5. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Difference between electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  9. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  10. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  11. What course are there in M.Tech in EEE branch?
  12. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  13. Which books should I refer for EN in B.Tech? Can I get AE after cracking GATE with EN?
  14. Difference between EEE and ECE? I am doing 12th class CBSE
  15. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  16. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  17. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  18. Is it possible to do btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2015, 10:45 PM
aashish582

Default Re: Difference between electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?

Electrical engineering:

Engineering discipline that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.

Related with flow of electrons.

Electronic engineering:

Engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical and electronics components and devices such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, etc. are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems.

Related with flow of charge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?