25th September 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?

I have completed MSc in psychotherapy and counselling from TGOU Nagaland through didtance mode butnit is not mentioned any where. is this degree valid? Can I pursue higher qualification with this degree

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?
  2. How can i get admission in PhD. in universities other than TGOU, Nagaland after M.Sc in Mental Health?
  3. Is TGOU Nagaland approved by DEC?
  4. How to get admission for Psychotherapy and counselling course in Distance Learning of Nagaland University?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D in counseling and Psychotherapy?
  6. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  7. Difference between M.A Psychology and MSc in Psychotherapy and counseling?
  8. Where can i do Ph.D. in Management from TGOU, Nagaland?
  9. What is the date of application for M.A counseling course in TGOU?
  10. Is M.Sc. (Environmental Science) from TGOU valid for government jobs? -- [New]
  11. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How will it be helpful for my career of doing M.Sc in Applied Psychology having completed MS in Psychotherapy?
  13. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  14. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  15. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in WBCS exam if completed B.A. correspondence from Nagaland University?
  17. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
  18. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
17th February 2012, 04:30 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MSc in psychotherapy and counselling from TGOU Nagaland through didtance mode butnit is not mentioned any where. is this degree valid? Can I pursue higher qualification with this degree

The Global Open University (TGOU), Nagaland has been established by an Act of State Legislature under "The Global Open University Act 2006" (Act 3 of 2006) by the Government of Nagaland.

The college is also approved by 'Distance Education Council' IGNOU, Delhi.
Certainly the degree is valid and you can take admission for you further degree program in many colleges/universities/institutions in India, if your academic qualification in Mater of Science Psychotherapy makes you eligible.
2nd March 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?

how to take admission in nagaland university for psycotherapy and counselling course distance education
3rd June 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.A in Educational psychology but i have a interest in psychotherapy and counselling course on correspondence mode.
8th January 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MSc Counselling and psychotherapy in TGOU,Nagaland Can i have to take phd in the same topic,give details
21st June 2013, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i want to read previous year paper of Msc(councelling) of GOU.
20th February 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC net after completing MSc in yoga from global open university Nagaland. Can I take government job with this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?