20th February 2017, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Differences between syllabus of NEET and BUMS entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am in 12th with PCB group and preparing for NEET exam. I want to apply for BUMS entrance exam also. What are the difference between syllabus of NEET and BUMS entrance exam?

13th March 2017, 01:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences between syllabus of NEET and BUMS entrance exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE every year for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS courses. BUMS stands for Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery. Different institute conduct their entrance examination for admission in BUMS course.

NEET is single entrance exam conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS course in any medical college of India. The eligibility criteria for both course is that candidate must have done 10+2 from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and scored 50% marks in board exam. Syllabus of both exam is same but entrance exam is different. You can apply for both entrance exam. Important date for NEET exam is over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?