11th January 2011, 09:24 PM
vimlabhuveneshnegi

Different courses available for PG after Mechanical Engineering in India and Abroad?

What are the different courses for pg after mechanical engineering in India and abroad ?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  2. Different courses available for PG after Mechanical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  3. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  4. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  5. Courses to be done in Germany after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  7. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  13. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  14. Companies offering recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineers in India as well as in Abroad?
  15. Courses in Indian or abroad for a career in Railways after Computer engineering?
  16. Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. How to do MS abroad after doing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from India
  18. Which is the best engineering trade in India as well as abroad?
3rd July 2011, 12:52 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Different courses available for PG after Mechanical Engineering in India and Abroad?

Hi,
After finished u r mechanical engineering u can able to do the pg for that u want to write the Gate exam entrance exam for the pg.

Some of the pg courses r listed below
mechanics,
Kinematics,
mechatronics and robotics,
Structural analysis,
Thermodynamics,
Design and drafting.
You can choose any of this pg courses.
all the best...
19th July 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different courses available for PG after Mechanical Engineering in India and Abroad?

which is the best PG course that has most higher value in Mech. engg?
21st September 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

To join for PG course in automobile engineering, from which stream(mech or prod) GATE must be given.
30th September 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

my friend studying in civil engg. than after PG couse he was intrested in mechanical engg. it is passible or not.
2nd October 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

is that value for doing desing n drafting in ME ???
and which is is the value MS or ME ????
please send me details about it mail id [email protected]
10th October 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

can i take material science and metallurgy as my M.S and phd subject in abroad ? im doing mechanical engineering now
10th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

It is better to become IES or IAS.
8th January 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should be given to get admitted to ms abroad?what are the subject for it?how to prepare for it?what is fee structure?
9th January 2012, 01:54 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hi,
After finished u r mechanical engineering u can able to do the pg for that u want to write the Gate exam entrance exam for the pg.

Some of the pg courses r listed below
mechanics,
Kinematics,
mechatronics and robotics,
Structural analysis,
Thermodynamics,
Design and drafting.
You can choose any of this pg courses.
all the best...
29th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

iam doing mechanical engg. I want to do my ms in aboard which would be best college would tell me
14th January 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

plz send me list of all PG available in mechanical engineering, in India........
you may send any link too........ thnx in advance.
my e-mail is: [email protected]
13th June 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hey, hi can any one send me the available PGcourses for mechanical engg student.
Is it good to pursue M.tech in any college r is it better to do in IIT's r NIT's.
My Email is [email protected]
30th March 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 25000 rank in gate 2014 and gate score 355 then where wil i get my post gsaduation seat and what stream will i get
I completed my graduation in mechanical engineering
plz send information to [email protected]
30th March 2014, 07:35 PM
sonusri1234

I got 25000 rank in gate 2014 and my gate score ir 355in mechanical engineering so plz send information about where will i get pg seat and what stream will i got
30th March 2014, 07:39 PM
sonusri1234

Thumbs up Re: Different courses available for PG after Mechanical Engineering in India and Abroad?

Plz send information to [email protected]
i got 25000 rank in mechanical stream where will i gotpg seat in what stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?