25th February 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

which stream is difficult PCM or PCB if one has interest in bio but comparitively less interedt in maths

25th February 2011, 09:57 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

hi guy;

As you are asking difference in physics/chemistry/maths and in biology with physics and mat
and you are saying that you had interest in biology than in maths ,therefore dont panic .

Maths-is the subject of doing more practice and concepts than biology you had to domore practice in maths you had to do each and every sum by hand and had to memorize them.

Biology is the subject of diagrams theoryitical and had to more memorize them more

But you are saying that you had more interest in biology than in maths
So you dont get tensioned biology had also good scope for future aspects
25th February 2011, 10:33 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

It totally depend on person

if one is good in remembering the things then he / she should take the biology

if one like applying the things then take maths

as you have mentioned you have inclination toward biology

then take pcb
25th February 2011, 10:37 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which stream is difficult PCM or PCB if one has interest in bio but comparitively less interedt in maths
If you are interested in PCB than PCM you should only take PCB .
26th February 2011, 11:02 AM
arvind.aggarwal132

Quote:
First i will say that no stream is difficult.

It will depend upon your interest in that stream.

If you have much interest in Bio. then PCB stream become easy for you in comparison to PCM.

Your input will create output. More you input, the more you get output.
26th February 2011, 11:46 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

hello my friend,
all subjects takes hard work. no one difficiult.
in which subject you intersted you choose .
for PCB AND PCM , mathmatics is some difficiult.
you fully concentrate on it.
but in bio logy the structure and theoritcal things avialable.

so, you have to choose the subject in which you intersted.

good luck
26th February 2011, 01:51 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

According to my opinion both Physics, Chemistry & Maths ( PCM ) and Physics, Chemistry & Biology ( PCB ) are tough & difficult course.

It depends upon your interest.

If you are interested in maths then this subject is easy for you and If you are interested in biology then this subject is easy for you.

good luck
26th February 2011, 04:13 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

The answer lies in your Question....

see you already know that ,

PCM is Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
PCB is Physics , Chemistry, Biology.

So if you are less interest in Maths and have more interest in Biology, then PCB is your stream, not PCM.

You will find PCB more interesting and less difficult than PCM....

So choose PCB...That's all.......
26th February 2011, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Ofcourse PCM will be difficult for you if you have interest in PCB. Biology and maths are considered to be equal. It all depends on your interest.

Biology has lots of mugging and understanding and Maths is all about solving intricate problems by understanding the concepts.

So go for PCB and then you can join Medicine course. Which has a great scope like Engineering
26th February 2011, 05:37 PM
krupadesai

Always opt for a field in which you have more interest.

For achieving success & future good growth, it is necessary that you should uptake subjects in which you have confidence.

PCM & PCB are equally good options, but looking at your interest it will be better that you opt for PCB.

There are many good career opportunities with PCB as your subject too. You can become a medical practioner, physiotherapist, dentist, pharmacist, biotechnologist which are very good options with PCB as your major.

Work hard & you can achieve best with your interest!
26th February 2011, 05:41 PM
mishra245

According to me both subjects are difficult in their stream.
if your command in numeric field is better then you could enter in the mathematics stream and if you are good in the theoretical part then go with the biology.
But if see the future respect then bio has more scope with respect to maths.
Everyone go with the engineering.
26th February 2011, 06:56 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

I am unable to understand why are you thinking about PCM if you have interest in BIOLOGY . you should definitely choose PCB as it includes your interested subject .

If you have interest in BIOLOGY, then undoubtedly PCM is going to create difficulty for you in future .

Both Maths and Biology are totally different fields . In Maths you need to understand the problem before solving it . it needs concept and thinking whereas Biology is a subject in which you will need to memorize the things. so , you can better decide which one to choose among these two.

Your decision should be based upon your interested . PCM provides you the way to move towards Engineering whereas you have the chances to go for Doctor if you choose PCB.
26th February 2011, 07:13 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

between the PCM and PCB if you have more interest in the Biology then the most difficult of both of them is PCM which includes physics ,chemistry and the mathematics ......
by choosing the biology you can have career in the medical field ....
26th February 2011, 09:39 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

If your math is strong then PCM is easy because there are lot of numericals in the Physics.

If your math is not strong then it is better to take PCB. In PCB your english should be good, because there are so many difficult words which are to be mugged up.

At last I would like to say that the stream in which you have interest is easy.

All the best.
27th February 2011, 01:16 AM
anilistoyou

Post Re: Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

Quote:
hey frend nothing is difficult....
if you like math then you choose PCM or otherwise if you are interstead in biology then you choose pcb....
both pcm and pcb are same but you choose which you like more......
27th February 2011, 02:04 AM
ankurloonia

Biology has more of cramming work and Maths has lot of analytical work. For my case I considered Maths harder than biology, also later on career wise maths has lot more seats than medical stream. So choose wisely to live well.
27th February 2011, 12:45 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

As you are intersted in Biology more than Mathematics then you should definetely go for Biology.

If you are not interested in mathematics & still if you opt for it then later on you will not be able to study it properly due to lack of interest.

So i will suggest you to choose PCB instead of PCM.

And concept wise both the subjects are of same level .

So what ever you choose you will be required to work hard & study well.
27th February 2011, 05:02 PM
danish_khurana

Thumbs up Re: Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

as you are saying you have more interest in Biology than in Maths.

so i think that PCM will be more difficult for you as compared to PCB.

but i would like to say you that Biology has more cramming work than Maths.

if you understands biology properly, so you must go with it only.

GOOD LUCK...............................
20th March 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

MY Bio is very good compared compared to Maths. However my worry for taking PCB is getting admission in MBBS, since very few open seats are there in Maharahtra. Thus I am sure whether I should take PCB or PCM.
22nd March 2011, 06:16 PM

Smile Re: Which is difficult between PCM and PCB if having more interest in Biology?

it do depend upon your interest..but along with that it depends what you want to do dedicatedly..i mean MBBS or B.TECH!if you are actually very keen about your interest in biology,then it is suggested to go for PCB and maths as the side subject,so that you can appear for both medical and engineering entrances,focusing more on medicals!!
28th March 2011, 03:25 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,all subjects takes hard work. no one difficiult.
in which subject you intersted you choose .
for PCB AND PCM , mathmatics is some difficiult.
you fully concentrate on it.
but in bio logy the structure and theoritcal things avialable.

so, you have to choose the subject in which you intersted.

Thanks
3rd May 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

can i take pcm with biology becoz i like maths and bioogy both ............is this is difficult or not?????????
30th June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in biology & not in maths but I want to go in enginnering.What should I do?
30th June 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in biology but I want to go in enginnering. What should I do?
21st July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i wanr to job in indian airforce
my Qualification
12 th PCB
BA II passed
BA finel pursuing
ADCA dip in conputer
PURsuing ITI in Gov. college
Mo no. 08004741332
16th October 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

how to be a psychiatrist after taking pcm?
9th April 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

IS IT NECESSARY TO SELECT COLLEGES WITHIN THE TOWN WHILE PURSUING FOR PCMB
11th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i like both biology as well as maths equally and work the same on both of them. But i score better in biology than in maths with the same amount of work on both. what must i pursue as my stream pcm or pcb.?
30th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it essential to take both PCM & PCB both for BIOTECHNOLOGY? I am confused!
2nd May 2012, 03:11 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hello friend,
You have lot of opportunity after completing PCB in 12th. There are wide branches in physics,chemistry,biology field.

Some of the main branches you can take in future is:

-MBBS
-MBA
-B.Pharmacy
-BDS
-Army
-B.Sc
-BVS
-Nursing.

You have lot of career opportunities if you complete the above courses.

All the best
4th June 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What if I am equally interested in bio, maths and computer science? Should i go for pcm computer sci or pcb or pcmb? totally confused.....
23rd April 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm good at maths. But I want to become a doctor.what should I do?
9th April 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to take bio and I dont like maths ...I scored very less in maths but If I take pcm, I want to in home science, geology or in psyhology feild, and my interest is in bio but I heard that there are not much scope in bio rather than in maths..what can I do?
4th April 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

It is truth that there is not so much scope in biology as compared to mathematics and taking PCB means 10 years practice and whole life hard work and if you are fortunate enough then only you become renowned and with good income whereas in maths-Less time ,more gain, a bit more hard work in starting but established life and high income.
31st October 2019, 01:03 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Both the field are completely different and the difficulty level differs person to person
If you select math as your main subject it is more on different concept
If you select it is more related to facts and concept it deals with body of human as well as plants
You should first find your interest if you are interested in biology than you can take up biology as your career it has much more to offer you if you have interest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?