19th January 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?

What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please explain me the step to step procedure which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

19th January 2016, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.
21st January 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please explain me the step to step procedure which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.
The aspirant can join Executive Programme directly with B.Com degree. The course is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI). The aspirant can get the registration form along with prospectus available at headquarters/regional councils/chapters. The aspirant can check the details in the website also,

https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou.../CS_Course.htm

You can also apply through online the link is www.icsi.in
The CS Executive programme consists of 2 module. Module I contains 4 subjects and Module II contains 3 papers. After clearing the Executive Programme, the aspirant can start Professional Programme. The website link for registration is given below,

http://www.icsi.edu/hyderabad/Studen...ntDetails.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?