12th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How does Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune selects for PhD from ME Mechanical stream? Topics available in PhD?

Sir, I am ME Mechanical steam student and willing to join Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune for PhD in the same. How does this institute selects for PhD? Topics available for PhD?

15th September 2017, 11:29 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How does Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune selects for PhD from ME Mechanical stream? Topics available in PhD?

With regret I have to inform you that Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune does not offer PhD in Mechanical discipline.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune offers PhD in the following disciplines:
Biology
Chemistry
Earth and Climate Science
Physics
Humanities and Social Science and
Inter-disciplinary
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Science, Engineering Math or bachelors degree in Engineering/Medicine with at least 60% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD programme. In addition to the qualifying degree, candidates must have to appear and qualify national examination such as CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JEST/NBHM, etc. depending on their area of research interest.
For any further details kindly visit http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?