5th June 2017, 11:27 AM
Divagar Nagaraj

What should be done after completion of 12th standard to become an astrophysics scientist in future?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am divakar studying plus two in oddant chattram . After finishing plus two what I want to study to become a scientist. I am very interested in this field. Please give me the answer sir. Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
N.divagar

Related Questions:
  1. How can i become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?
  2. How can I become a scientist in Astrophysics after passing 11th
  3. How can I become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?
  4. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?
  5. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  7. How to study Astrophysics from abroad after Electrical Engineering to be a Scientist?
  8. To Get Admission in B.SC. in Astrophysics.
  9. Procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO for B.Sc(Astrophysics) graduate?
  10. Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?
  11. What is the procedure followed to pursue higher studies in Astrophysics after completion of 12th standard?
  12. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. What should I do after completion of 12th standard from MCVC?
  15. Any chance for BSc courses in Physics/Astrophysics if I am studying in 12th standard
  16. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  17. How can I opt for Astrophysics as a Main subject to study in B.Sc? Scope in this field?
  18. What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future?
5th June 2017, 05:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done after completion of 12th standard to become an astrophysics scientist in future?

Those who become Astrophysicist are individuals that have a keen interest in chemistry all objects, space and the physical Universe as a whole.
After completion of your 12th standard with science stream having PCM you can join Bachelor of Science degree in Astronomy, astrophysics of Physics may qualify you for entry level jobs in Astrophysics.
After successful completion of your bachelor degree you can complete your masters degree in Astrophysics.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala is one of the famous Institutions to study space science.

Entrance exams in which you can appear to get admission in top colleges:

Indian Institute of Science and trans test, Trivandrum, Kerala

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology admission test

Indian Institute of Science education and research, Bhopal

Aryabhatta Research Institute of observational Sciences Nainital, Uttarakhand

Indian Institute of Science and Technology

Space Research Institute in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?