28th February 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune for MS?

Sir, I am BE Mechanical Engineering student and now want to join Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune for MS. Please tell me how can I join?

13th March 2018, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune for MS?

Procedure to join Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune for MS Program:

List of courses that are offered by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune are,
* BS MS Integrated Program
* Integrated PhD Program
* PhD Program
* International PhD Program

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Only MS program is not offered by IISER Pune and instead BS MS Integrated a 5 year program is offered. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this program is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

New Academic session will be starting in July 2018 and I am providing you some of the important links about this program.

Click here for More Details

Click here for BS MS Dual Degree Program Guidebook
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?