1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?

I am studying B.Com from IGNOU, Delhi. I have secured 73% till me 2nd year. Now I have entered in 3rd year. I want to join Delhi University for doing M.Com. I would like to know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission in M.Com or I can get direct admission?

12th March 2018, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?

Yes, you must have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the Delhi University in order to get admission to study M.Com from DU.
In order to be eligible for the entrance examination, candidates must have to complete their B.Com degree course from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
14th March 2018, 04:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?

1. There is entrance examination conducted by Delhi University for admission of students of other university or college in Master of Commerce. There are 50% seats for admission through entrance examination. You can clear examination to pursue Master of Commerce from Delhi University.

2. 50% seats in Master of Commerce are reserved for DU B.Com graduates offered on merit basis or performance in bachelor's degree.
14th March 2018, 06:38 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Delhi University conducts its own entrance examination for admission in Master of Commerce.

Other university candidates have to clear entrance examination for admission in Delhi University. You can apply for examination when notification for examination is released. You should have minimum of 60% marks in Bachelor of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?