24th August 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my 9th class education through Open Schooling? How can I do this?

I am studying in 9 class from two three months i m very ill because of stress of studies and now i have decided to study 9th through open schooling system can i do this and how?

16th April 2015, 08:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my 9th class education through Open Schooling? How can I do this?

Yes, you can continue 9th class education through open schooling.

* National institute of open schooling (NIOS) offers various academic and general courses at secondary and senior secondary level.

* To opt for secondary course, the candidate has to pass class VIII. This open school study is equivalent to class X.

* Candidate has to select 5 subjects with either 1 or 2 languages for certification.

* The candidate can fill the application form online by submitting the required documents at http://www.online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp
17th April 2015, 11:13 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Can I continue my 9th class education through Open Schooling? How can I do this?

Yes you can continue your 9th from NIOS. Actually NIOS is the best option for you to keep your study going while you are ill. You don't need to attend classes if you take admission in NIOS. NIOS is also known as correspondence schooling.
To get admission in 9th standard NIOS, you need marksheet of 8th standard that means you should have completed you 8th standard. Choose the subject you want in 9th standard. You can fill the form online on NIOS website or you can purchase form from book stall. Fill the mandatory fields. And you will receive the roll no when the examination will be held. You can prepare for examination at home.
18th April 2015, 12:06 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you can go for NIOS Board - National Institute of Open Schooling

Procedure
1). register themselves One-line directly
2). may visit their nearest AI (study center)/Facilitation Center and take their help for On-line registration.
3). may visit their Regional Center for on line-registration.
4). Incomplete application forms will be rejected.

Requirement: Minimum Educational Qualification
Secondary Course: Certificate of Class VIII passed, or Self Certificate (as mentioned atThe back of Admission Form)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?