17th June 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of 10th NIOS practical exams? Whether Open Schooling is easy?

hello
i am doing 10 from nios
my practicals are coming n i don't know anything what will happen in practical
what i should do ?
n ya is open schooling easy ?
i am not prepare to much i am sacred
plzzzz tell me that is open schooling is easy

27th April 2015, 04:18 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: What is the pattern of 10th NIOS practical exams? Whether Open Schooling is easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am doing 10 from nios
my practicals are coming n i don't know anything what will happen in practical
what i should do ?
n ya is open schooling easy ?
i am not prepare to much i am sacred
plzzzz tell me that is open schooling is easy
It’ll be like regular practical exam only. You have to pass both theory and practical if the subject also has practical exam like with Chemistry.

You’ll be given an experiment to be done and write the procedure and observations and to draw tables/diagrams if applicable. You have to make out observations on the given experiment and attend viva (if any) at the end of examination.

Open schooling can’t be termed as easy because you have to drive yourself, lot of dedication and willpower is required to complete the exams/subjects or else you will be postponing it to complete the course. And ultimately take years to complete the same.

Whereas your counterparts will have pressure from peers who would be attending the same college and they will be insisted to study and complete the exams as per schedule.

What I am trying to say is you have to drive yourself and be motivated all the time for success in exams or else you will be lagging behind. This is the one aspect where you have to be careful about in open schooling.

Don’t be scared of exams, it will just sum up into unnecessary pressure and it will effect your performance in exams. Instead, plan your studies and execute the plan with sincerity. Set a goal to yourself; and to achieve that goal set small targets with definite time frame and trust me at the end of the exams you will be coming out with flying colours.
17th September 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of 10th NIOS practical exams? Whether Open Schooling is easy?

Sir I am giving open exam of sub computer330.but I don't know about the pratical exam of open ..please do somthing help
23rd September 2015, 05:54 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: What is the pattern of 10th NIOS practical exams? Whether Open Schooling is easy?

As you do 10th from NIOS means open board exam then you have to compete with practical exams ,as well as theory exams.
These exams are conducted by board and held on your own school.
You must appear in the exams for the practical exams.You can not say NIOS exam as too easy it is your own test exam and make your result as a board exam.
18th September 2017, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am open schooling class 10 I don't know any thing about practical in 3 subject science 212,math 211 and data entry 229 and I should pass in those ...Please help me same one this week is my exam...I am in depreciation
14th March 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What to expect in NIOS home science practicals 10th what kind of practicals do we do
19th September 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm afraid ....this fake teachers in NIOS Kohima nagaland aren't giving me any ideas nor any explanation they are just faking to be one ...and now i dont know what I'm about to write in my practical examination about science laboratory manual tomorrow that is 20 sept 2018 can anyone help me about?
2nd October 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm from sikkim, I have practical and theory exams in two subjects, Painting and Home Science and I don't have any ideas for this exams and i need exams questions.
12th March 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Nios previous year geography practical question paper class 12
30th August 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I wanted paperpattern ofapril msy of nios
3rd September 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

For NIOS 10th practical exam, for Science and Technology, how many subjects are compulsory for practical exam out of the 3 subjects viz Physic, Chemistry and Biology? is this any two of the three or all subjects are compulsory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?