13th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is distance 12th marksheet valid for graduations 1st year?

i want to know that distance 12th mark sheet is valid for graduation's 1st year...?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I recheck my marksheet of B.Tech if printed percentage of Diploma certificate?
  2. Should I send a DD of Rs. 50 to TNOU to get B.Com 1st year marksheet? Is it possible to continue B.Com? -- [New]
  3. Is 12th NIOS marksheet valid to appear in UPTU BCA entrance exam?
  4. Is NIOS marksheet valid for appearing for WBJEE entrance?
  5. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
  6. Is marksheet from Gurukul Viswavidyalaya Mathura valid for application in UP police?
  7. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should be the best to take in 11th standard to become an IAS officer?
  9. Am i eligible for MSc geography degree after having BHMS degree from university of Rajasthan?
  10. How far is it valid to do PhD after distance course from NICMAR?
  11. B.Com 1st year distance education model papers
  12. What is the procedure to get my father's name change in 12th marksheet?
  13. Can I take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing graduation in Jaipur National University
  14. How should I attach the 12th marksheet in the AIEEE form if I am yet to answer the 12th board exam?
  15. Which marksheet is considerable among current and previous of 12th BSEB Improvement exam?
  16. List of post graduations course which are based only on Maths to do after Engineering?
  17. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  18. How can I check my last year result and marksheet of ISC board exam?
14th June 2011, 03:02 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance 12th marksheet valid for graduations 1st year?

Yes, It's valid for graduation. both regular or distance marksheet are valuable for taking addmission in graduation.
14th June 2011, 11:04 AM
raja badam

there is no need for 12 marks sheet for egradution first year .so many university offers to minimum qualification 10th class to enter in gradution.
14th June 2011, 05:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
If you have pursued +2 level of education from a recognized board,either state or central, you are eligible for admission to bachelors degree program.
Admission to a particular college/university depends upon their eligibility criteria.
You must refer to the official website of the university/college you want to join for your higher studies to know about their requirements.
One of the biggest factor which will affect your admission is your score in your +2 level of examination. So, admission to a particular college/university will also depend upon the marks you scored in you +2 level of examination.
14th June 2011, 09:45 PM
amit gaur2065

off-course it is valid for every thing, you can get a admission in
a degree college or university.
best of luck
14th June 2011, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that distance 12th mark sheet is valid for graduation's 1st year...?
some organization is valid those mark sheet but maximum organization are not allowed those mark sheet.

thanks

all the best
17th June 2011, 10:23 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

distance education of 12th marks is valid for any graduation courses.you can apply for any courses like bsc,btech,barch,ca...etc., whatever courses a normal student with regular certificate that same preference will be given to you also.dont worry and aplly to all courses after 12th class which courses are available..do the best an achieve better
25th June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am 12th passed since 2006. I wants 12th Board certificate. How can iget it Pls give me neccessary suggestion. from
jaipur
14th December 2011, 09:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

The basic requirement for graduation in any stream and course or discipline is that the candidate must be a 12th pass from a recognized boards or university.

I do not know where have you done your schooling from ie. whether it is recognized by the government or not. If it is, then you may seek admission in any college or university across India.
There wouldn't be any problem.

But If you have done from a school , which is not recognized by the NOS ie National Open School, then I am really sorry you might have to repeat your class 12th from a recognized one.

Once you have a clear 12th pass certificate from a recognized board, then you are eligible to apply anywhere across India for the graduation admission 1st year.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?