27th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

List of post graduations course which are based only on Maths to do after Engineering?

I took Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science in 12th. I want to know what all post graduations are there based only on maths, except Engineering and degree, after 12th.? Can you list me down all the course and also the details to join the course? Thanks!

27th April 2015, 11:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of post graduations course which are based only on Maths to do after Engineering?

If you are keen to study Mathematics in your Post graduation then you will need to pursue Mathematics oriented course in your Graduation course also.
So just make sure that you take up Mathematics as your subject in the Graduation level.
The two best subjects to pursue Mathematics in the Post Graduation level are Pure Mathematics and Applied Mathematics.
There is also the option of Statistical Mathematics but you will need to have Statistics as one of your Pass subjects in your Graduation course if you are to take up this course in your Post graduation.
So these are the best courses for Post graduation if you are to study Mathematics oriented courses.
So just make sure you take the necessary steps from now on so that you are eligible to take up Mathematics oriented courses in your Post graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?