12th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Should I recheck my marksheet of B.Tech if printed percentage of Diploma certificate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I did my B.Tech after Diploma. I have got admission in B.Tech 2nd year after 3 years Diploma course. But my B.Tech final year marksheet also showing me first year percentage which is approximately same percentage which I have got in total percentage in Diploma. My 1st year B.Tech percentage is 64.8% while in Diploma I have got 64.3%. My 1st year percentage in B.Tech is added with my remaining semester's % of B.Tech then I have got total % in B.Tech which includes 1st year % also. Please tell me this marksheet is accurate or not otherwise I have to go university to recheck marksheet please help me.
With Regards-
Vikram

14th May 2016, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I recheck my marksheet of B.Tech if printed percentage of Diploma certificate?

There is no need to recheck your marksheet of B.Tech if your Diploma percentage is also printed. Diploma holders study B.Tech course from second year onwards. So, they will not have B.Tech first year percentage. The three years Diploma course percentage will be considered as B.Tech first year percentage and by combining all the four years percentage, final percentage will be calculated and will be printed on the marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?