23rd October 2011, 05:38 PM
Debashis howlader

Which distance learning bachelor program should I choose after completion of BA? I had poor marks in BA

i have done my Degree course in from cu. i was an honours student but i could not qualify my honours. now i want to do a bachelor degree course in distance education as I could not sit for many a exam having poor marks in B.A. where and how can i do it? please show me way?

26th April 2012, 08:23 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which distance learning bachelor program should I choose after completion of BA? I had poor marks in BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debashis howlader View Post
i have done my Degree course in from cu. i was an honours student but i could not qualify my honours. now i want to do a bachelor degree course in distance education as I could not sit for many a exam having poor marks in B.A. where and how can i do it? please show me way?
If you want to repeat your bachelors degree from distance education then the best possible university would be Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). IGNOU has centers in almost every city/village in India. They even provide City centers for examination according to the choice of the candidate. Moreover, the certificate of IGNOU hold value in almost all the reputed companies in Asia.
The fees are also quite affordable.

For more details on admission procedure and to locate centers kindly visit:
http://www.ignou.ac.in

The other thing which is utmost important is you should choose your subject combination as per your skills, knowledge, interest and skills. It is very important to choose the right subjects as your professional career in the near future will depend on it.

If you have difficulties choosing subjects then you should consult your teachers. They would know your strengths and your weakness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?