12th March 2011, 01:39 PM
sangita benjamin

Will I get admission for B.Ed in recognized institution in Chandigarh?

sir, in graduation ,i got 49.77% ,will i get admission for b.ed in recognised institution in chandigarh .

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  2. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  3. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  4. How to apply for B.Ed after B.Tech?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to join M.Phil or Ph.D in English after scoring 53% in MEG?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having completed M.Sc in Bioinformatics this year?
  11. How to get admitted in ITI course? I have passed my 12th examination
  12. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  13. Colleges available after GATE score of 298?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in regular college after completing M.Com in distance education?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 61%?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  17. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  18. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
27th January 2012, 06:09 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission for B.Ed in recognized institution in Chandigarh?

No dear, very sorry to say, but you won't get admission for B.Ed with 49.77% marks.

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.

So you are just few points behind. But thats hard luck.

But if you are SC/ST/OBC candidates, then you will get some relaxation in marks.

Do one thing. First decide from which university in Chandigarh you want to pursue B.Ed.

Then go to their official website to know about their qducational criteria. Normally it is 50% all over India. But you may be the lucky one who get a chance with less than 50%. So go and visit the official website of the universities or colleges of your interest.

Other than this, Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or a program in the field of Education.

It is a one year course.

B.Ed Correspondence or Distance Learning is also available in various Institutes and is of 2 Years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?