28th February 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying masters in US after completion of B.Sc IT?

I have done my graduation in Information technology-[B.Sc IT] (3 year full time program) from an Mumbai University after completing 12 years of schooling , a 1 year post graduation in finance(part-time) and 2 years mba program(distance learning)

I was told that to do masters in US one needs 16 years of education….am i eligible for the same ?? will my distance learning and part time degrees be considered ?? or is a full time one required ???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Masters of design in NIFT?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  3. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in fine arts after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for doing masters in US after completion of BFA course with 50% marks? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?
  10. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for CTET entrance exam after completion of masters degree?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for applying masters in US after completion of B.Sc IT?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
  17. How to apply for teaching job in Singapore after getting M.A degree and TKT certificate?
  18. Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course?
1st March 2016, 02:33 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying masters in US after completion of B.Sc IT?

There is no such stead fast rule that you need to have 16 years of education to do Masters in US.
If a person has cleared the Bachelor Degree of a particular course along with the Entrance Examination then the person will be eligible to get admission to the course of Masters in US.
So if you have done these things you will be eligible for the course of MS in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?