31st December 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Distance Universities providing MPEd?

Which are the Distance Universities in India providing Master of Physical Education? Please, do let me know the details as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  2. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  3. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
  4. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  6. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  8. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  9. List of universities providing Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance mode
  10. Universities providing M.Arch through distance mode?
  11. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  13. How Can I get my MPED degree PTRSU SOS in Physical education?
  14. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Ecology) in Kerala?
  16. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  17. How to apply for B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance mode? Universities providing distance education for B.Tech in India?
  18. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
10th January 2018, 12:23 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Distance Universities providing MPEd?

Master Of Physical Education is a post graduate course
Duration of course- 2 years
Eligibility Criteria - Candidates possessing B.P.Ed. (1 Year) degree/B.P.E. (Three Years) degree/B.Sc. in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks are eligible for this course.5% marks reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories of candidates as per the rules.

List Of collages offering the master of Physical education -

1.Bharathiar University
2. I.I.M.T. College of Education
3. Alagappa University
4. Calicut University
5. Vidyasagar University
6. West Bengal State University
7. Gujarat University
8. Banasthali University
9.Mysore University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?