30th November 2011, 05:07 PM
Penelope87

How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?

Dear Sir, As i have done my graduation from Dehradun college this year and now i am looking forward to do the B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur. I am completely unaware that how to apply for this course and how can i get the admission forms? Please reply me!

12th January 2012, 07:59 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?

hi my dear friend... you are asking about B.Ed in distance mode...

there are lot of universities providing B.Ed.. but some of the universities providing in distance mode also..

According to my knowledge, INGOU alone providing Distantly B.Ed.. if you want to join INGOU then you must apply for the entrance exam and then join directly..

All The Best VMS-AJH-SENTHILHEMA
24th September 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?

Hello Sir, I just want to ask I have completed my graduation and I have less than 50% in that.
I have 5 years of teaching experience in missionary school. I want to do Bed what should I do??? as we need more percent to do Bed
7th July 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done msc computer science from nagpur university and I want to became a professor so what should I do B.Ed or phD.?? And Is distance BEd degree is valid or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?