8th June 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

For becoming a lecturer should I do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?

hello,,i want to ask dat i m dng b.tech...i want to b a lecturar ....so should i do mba or m.tech??? i mean which is better for b a lecturar in future....in terms of getting this post easily nd also in terms of salary....
nd how should i prepare for dat(mba or m.tech which ever suggested better by u )....i mean frm which buks and ol....nd also help me knw other gud oputions after b.tech

9th June 2011, 12:59 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For becoming a lecturer should I do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,,i want to ask dat i m dng b.tech...i want to b a lecturar ....so should i do mba or m.tech??? i mean which is better for b a lecturar in future....in terms of getting this post easily nd also in terms of salary....
nd how should i prepare for dat(mba or m.tech which ever suggested better by u )....i mean frm which buks and ol....nd also help me knw other gud oputions after b.tech
If you are Intrested to become Lecturar, then you can do any one of the given course. Because to become a lecturar, you need to complete your Master degree course.

So, you can Opt either MBA or M.tech, because after completing this course you need to appear for NET examination and after clear the NET examination, you are eligible for Lecturarship.

NET examination is conducted by UGC Two Time in a year.

And If you have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities recognised by UGC, then you are eligible for NET examination. So, Please go with any one of the Master degree course and when you are in final year, then please apply for NET examination.

If you Have clear the NET examination, then you will become a lecturar in Various University and Colleges. And there is no age eligiblity criteria to apply for Lecturarship in NET exams.

So, If you are interested to become a Lecturar, then please appear for NET examination because in most of the university/Colleges accepts the UGC NET examination score card and if you have cleared the NET examination, they you will definitely get a job of Lecturar in any top colleges and universities of India. The examination was held in June and December.

The fees of NET examination for General candidates was Rs 450.

The syllabus of NET examination was availiable in the Official website And if you want to get complete information, then please visit the official website of UGC, You can also apply for NET examination Online -

http://ugcnetonline.in
9th June 2011, 09:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hello,,i want to ask dat i m dng b.tech...i want to b a lecturar ....so should i do mba or m.tech??? I mean which is better for b a lecturar in future....in terms of getting this post easily nd also in terms of salary....
Nd how should i prepare for dat(mba or m.tech which ever suggested better by u )....i mean frm which buks and ol....nd also help me knw other gud oputions after b.tech
if you want to join as a lecturer then you must go for m-tech.
Because m-tech degree holder are basically belongs to lecturer
group.but most of the mba persons are join in private sector job.if you have completed m-tech then you have a chance to join asa lecturer in private engineering college.

If you want to join govt college then you have to completed tour net exam.

So best of luck dear
9th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

do mtech this has more weightage for your future promotion after joining the college.
9th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

cant i get a good job in college of i.p.university as a lecturar after completing my b.tech???nd if i perform gud nd wid expierience cn i be promoted or not???my b.tech wl b completed in july 2013...
9th July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

cant i get a good job in college of i.p.university as a lecturar after completing my b.tech???nd if i perform gud nd wid expierience cn i be promoted or not???my b.tech wl b completed in july 2013...
3rd September 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing btech.After my btech i want to ba a lecturer and side by side i am planning to pursue for mtech.pls tell me how to actually prepare for mtech entrance exam ??which buks to prefer??and is there any entrance exam for lecturership?????
9th September 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

hi, is it Mba holders can be appointed for govt lecturer posts
13th September 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech and i want to become a lecturer.can i become a lecturer in any science colleges atleast? later i will complete my m.tech for a bright future in lecturer field..
9th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

hallow, i need to know m doing M.A, if m eligible for NET entrence.........infact i also did B.Ed....can u please let me know.......as soon as possible........
2nd December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

An doing my final year b.e ece.. I want to do mba .. Whether is it possible to become as lecturer for mba after finishing pg with ug in b.e ??
31st March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed B.E(CSE) and did my MBA thru distance education mode. Is this qualification is eligible for MBA Lecturer Post?
13th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

next exam is held on december applications would be enrolled in september correct me please?
can i enroll now for june exam its already late with late fee?
22nd July 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to be a lecturer in govt. Clg. after mba...
If i don't want to apper in NET.
6th April 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have comlited mba after b.tech so please tell me . Am i eligible for net exam
10th January 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech graduate with MBA degree n net qualified. Am I eligible to apply as assistant professor in govt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?