26th July 2011, 12:00 PM
vamsy_krrish

Good universities and worst universities in Chennai to study B.Tech?

i want to join in b.tech in chennai....can u suggest me any good universities n worst as well!!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the universities where I can join AFBSC course in Chennai? Best universities in Chennai?
  2. Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?
  3. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  4. Which are the good universities for Network Security?
  5. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  6. Can I get admission into B.E. Mechanical having completed M.Sc. in Physics?
  7. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  8. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  9. University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder?
  10. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  11. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  12. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score?
  13. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  14. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad? -- [New]
  15. Can A Level students get into good medical universities in Pakistan?
  16. List of universities in Chennai?
  17. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Which one should I prefer, VIT Vellore, MIT Manipal and SRM Chennai? Is it safe to get admitted in private deemed universities because they dont come under AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2011, 03:08 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Good universities and worst universities in Chennai to study B.Tech?

Yes, many universities situated in Chennai. But good of them are ANNA, SSN, SRM, SATYABHAMA etc. But there are some institutes as ANNAMALAI, MGR etc about which i can't say worst but it is not so good.
13th October 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good universities and worst universities in Chennai to study B.Tech?

Then why are you say srm university is good
23rd February 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

plz don`t come to sathyabama is a worst worst clg for the engineering.......currently in 2013 academic year overall placement is about 330 but they showing in their web site 840..its totally fraud.....teaching quality is totally west... even one single staff haven`t knowledge. If u come to sathyabama u hv to suffer the bullshit discipline of the sathyabama.
Going to hell is better choice than sathyabama university.
24th February 2013, 02:08 AM
mayankt

Hi,

List of Good universities and in Chennai to study B.Tech:-

#.Alpha College of Engineering Tamil Nadu CHENNAI
#.Bharath University Chennai CHENNAI Ta
#.Gopal Ramalingam Memorial Engineering College CHENNAI
#.J.N.N College of Engineering Tamil Nadu
#.Indira Gandhi College Of Engineering & Technology For Women CHENNAI
#.PMR Engineering College CHENNAI
#.S R M University Kancheepuram CHENNAI
29th March 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 84.66% in diploma in civil. Now I'm going to study engineering. Shall I get admission in gud college? Please anybody answer for this.
26th April 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

you can select vel tech or else panimalar it is good couchng while comparing with srm or velamal
10th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which college is good for mechanical in chennai.either veltech,sathyabama,hindustan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?