17th March 2012, 09:45 PM
badalbiswas24

Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?

sir i marks 145 out of 250 in ibps clerk. have any chances for get a job ? please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the chance of getting a job in clerks after scoring 163 marks in IBPS clerk CWE?
  2. Can I get a job after scoring 174 marks in IBPS clerk exam in AP?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a job after scoring 60% in IBPS clerk? I belong to OBC, Tamilnadu
  4. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  5. How to give IBPS clerk exam? Solutions for the same?
  6. Will I get a job after scoring 185 marks in IBPS clerk? I dont have reservation and I am from Keral
  7. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  8. Possibilities to get a job after scoring 131 marks out of 250 in IBPS clerk entrance exam?
  9. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  10. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any chances to get a job after scoring 127 in IBPS CWE?
  12. Is IBPS clerk good for job?
  13. What is the probability to get a job after scoring 167 marks in IBPS Clerk exam?
  14. Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category
  15. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  16. Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?
  17. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
31st May 2012, 01:59 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?

Hi Badal,
IBPS is conducting examination on behalf of 19 banks, so each individual bank is considering the ranks of the students that they had got and are giving cutoff marks individually by the respective banks. So you need to apply for every bank irrespective of getting the job. If your score is satisfied by the respective bank then you would be called for the interview. So we can't say that you would definetly be getting the job or might not.......

With regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?