27th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Do I have job opportunities if I am interested in BSc Biotechnology?

i am interested in bsc biotechnology ,does that have great job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  3. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  5. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Biotechnology students?
  8. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  9. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  10. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities for BSc Biotechnology and PG in chemical analysis and quality management in distance
  12. Job opportunities in IT, Biotechnology and NGOs after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  13. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  14. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  15. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  16. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  17. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  18. Biotechnology has better scope and job opportunities?
8th September 2012, 06:44 PM
sansine

Default Re: Do I have job opportunities if I am interested in BSc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am interested in bsc biotechnology ,does that have great job opportunities?
hi....... Biotechnology has a blooming career abroad. in india it is developing slowly but in future there will be many scope and job opportunities. if you want to do biotech than choose a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?