23rd February 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get Government job after completing B.Arch degree?

Kindly answer me. now i am studying b.arch and after completing my b.arch what should i want to do for getting government jobs in India? What kind of preparation I need to do now? Can someone let me know the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the job and also get it? Thanks.

28th February 2015, 11:42 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get Government job after completing B.Arch degree?

Since B. Arch. course is entirely related to the imagination and the ability to take quick, effective conclusions,

In most of the cases the mode of recruitment for the government jobs will be through the written examinations. You can apply for the bank exams after B.Arch. You can apply for the position of PO/clerk etc.

Procedure to apply:

• Firstly before applying, you must confirm that you have all eligibility IDs, scanned passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.
• Read the detailed instruction and fill up the application form.
• Enter the valid email ID.
• Put up your scanned signature “or” thumb impression, passport size photograph at the required box of the application form.
• After successfully filling in all respect, take two print out of as expected filled application form for send it at the concerned offices and future reference.

Finally visit the official relevant websites for any updates.

For preparation you should know the current affairs and concentrate more on general knowledge.

For getting known about newest news you can refer Employment news magazine / Newspapers / Internet.
28th February 2015, 11:45 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get Government job after completing B.Arch degree?

Since B. Arch. course entirely related to the imagination and the ability to take quick, effective conclusions, you can find various job vacancies in the government organizations. You can hope for very good reward as well.
In most of the cases the mode of recruitment for the government jobs will be through the written examinations. You can apply for the bank exams after B. Arch. You can apply for the position of PO/clerk etc.

Procedure to apply:
• Firstly before applying, you must confirm that you have all eligibility IDs, scanned passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.
• Read the detailed instruction and fill up the application form.
• Enter the valid email ID.
• Put up your scanned signature “or” thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form.
• After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of as expected, to fill the application form for sending it at the concerned offices and future reference.

Finally, visit the official relevant websites for any updates.
For preparation, you should know the current affairs and concentrate more on general knowledge.
For getting known about newest news you can refer Employment news magazine / Newspapers / Internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?