20th March 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams can I write? I am studying 1st year B.E engineering

i am studying 1sr year BE engineering student .,wht r all the competitive exams can i write now ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to write competitive exam like EAMCET?
  2. Which competitive exams can I take up while studying Bsc 1st year?
  3. How to write Railways and Bank competitive exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?
  5. What are the government exams that I can write while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering
  6. Eligiblity to appear in Olympiads for B.Tech 1st year student? Competitive exams with eligibility criteria for B.Tech student?
  7. Can i write railway exam after studying civil engineering 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. Can I write group exams after completing my engineering with 59.61%?
  9. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  10. Books from which I have to prepare for IAS exam? Which exam do I have to write?
  11. How to prepare for competitive exam while studying 2nd ECE? Books to be referred?
  12. Am i eligible to write group exam after studying 3rd year?
  13. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates?
  14. Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?
  15. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  16. Can I be eligible to write CSIR exam after doing Ph.D? I am studying M.Pharmacy 1st year in Pharmaceutics branch
  17. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I write UPSC Exam while in final year of Btech Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which competitive exams can I write? I am studying 1st year B.E engineering

I have just completed my first year engineering and my field is information technology .What are the government exams that I can write now?
6th January 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which competitive exams can I write? I am studying 1st year B.E engineering

I have just completed my first year engineering and my field is electrical engineering .What are the government exams that I can write now?
4th February 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.E first year. What are the competitive exams that I can attend now?
6th February 2016, 12:20 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Opportunity After Completing B.Tech.

Nice to see you in the engineering field. In this age engineering field is the most emerging field. There are many opportunity available after completing B.Tech course.

As you are studying in the first year of B.Tech course so you are not a graduate student. You can only apply for the 12th level job and after completing the B.Tech course you can apply for the graduate level job. After B.tech you can also join any private job so there are many opportunity available for you after B.Tech.

If you are interested in the higher study then you can do M.tech or MBA course as per own interest. It you are interested in the business management then MBA is the best option for you after BTech or you can go for the M.Tech course. I advise you to choose any field as per own interest. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
29th May 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Which all exams can we apply after 1st year of btech to check our standard in all india lavel
22nd September 2016, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 1st year engineering and my field is civil. Which government exams I can write now?
11th January 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams can I write? I am studying 1st year CSE engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?