31st March 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I take direct admission for CA course after completion of M.Com post graduation course?

Dear sir/mam,

I have completed my post graduation (M.COM) with 70% in B.COM & 65%in M.COM. I have also completed cs executive. can I take direct admission in IPPC? I just require the correct information now as I am assuming lot of things to be correct under my understanding.

2nd April 2015, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct admission for CA course after completion of M.Com post graduation course?

If you have got 55% marks in your B.Com then you are definitely eligible for direct IPCC registration. Therefore, don't waste your time and get yourself registered for the course because you are eligible for it. You can get yourself registered in the month of June/December for IPCC. You don't have to appear for CPT as you have B.Com qualification with required percentage of marks.
4th April 2015, 04:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I take direct admission for CA course after completion of M.Com post graduation course?

As you have mentioned you completed your BCom with more than 55% so you are definitely eligible for direct IPCC registration.

This will give a benefit that you don't have to appear in the CPT otherewise you have to complete the whole procedure again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?