8th December 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to register for SSB after qualifying UPSC exam for NDA? How can I register for SSB interview?

Respected Sir, I have qualified the UPSC written exam so I want to know do I need to register for SSB after qualifying UPSC exam for NDA? If yes then please tell me how and from where can I register for SSB interview? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 01:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to register for SSB after qualifying UPSC exam for NDA? How can I register for SSB interview?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and is meant for providing training to those who manages to qualify both stages of NDA entrance examination and are willing to be an defense commissioned officer.

Now as you have concerned about registration for SSB interview ( stage II of NDA entrance examination ) having qualified its written test then I would like to clarify you that as per the notification released on the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in there is no requirement for the same from this session of NDA.

For further details and notifications about SSB dates and centers you must check the links www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.upsc.gov.in regularly.
17th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to register for SSB after qualifying UPSC exam for NDA? How can I register for SSB interview?

Sir, i have cleared NDA 1 2018.I have already registered on Indian army site for TES entry.What will i do now to register for NDA SSB?
18th June 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

My son has qualified NDA 2018 (I) written exam and eligible for 2nd round of selection in NDA. He has registered himself at www.upsc.gov.in , now please let me know that has he to register once again or his registration will be sufficient ?
18th June 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am already registered under TES-40 . Do I have to again get registered after clearing NDA-1 , 141 Course?
29th May 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I had registered myself last year for SSB. Do I need to repeat any procedure again? for the SSB to conducted for CDS 2 2020. After the results, I updated my application form though. Do I need to do something else?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?