19th June 2010, 09:29 PM
gaadhasur

Do I stand a chance for getting into any law schools with 1567 rank in CLAT?

I appeared for the CLAT this year and my rank is 1567.I want to know whether i hold a chance in any of the law schools or not!! Its important because i have to apply for other courses..iam a native of kerala and belongs to general category.

14th March 2011, 10:38 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Do I stand a chance for getting into any law schools with 1567 rank in CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaadhasur View Post
I appeared for the CLAT this year and my rank is 1567.I want to know whether i hold a chance in any of the law schools or not!! Its important because i have to apply for other courses..iam a native of kerala and belongs to general category.

There are 1100 seats in 11 law collages.

TOP LAW COLLAGE IN INDIA

1)NLSIU, Bangalore-

2)NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad-

3)National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal-

4)National Law University, Jodhpur

5)NUJS, Kolkata -

6)Government Law College, Mumbai

BEST OF LUCK
15th March 2011, 11:39 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Do I stand a chance for getting into any law schools with 1567 rank in CLAT?

hello friend,

i am putting the expected cut off here....Rajneesh Singh (National product Manager, IMS)

NLSIU - 145-150

Top 3 - 138 to 143

Top 5 - 135-140

At least one - 128 to 133

also check this site:
http://www.imsindia.com/law/myims/index.php/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,0/func,latest/

good luck
16th March 2011, 12:47 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Do I stand a chance for getting into any law schools with 1567 rank in CLAT?

yes you can get a seat if there is no take any student take admission then you got that seat and you take admission in any law college............

because it is totally depend on how much student take admission.........

that's this is totally depend on no. of student..........
24th April 2011, 07:38 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I stand a chance for getting into any law schools with 1567 rank in CLAT?

hii

stand a chance for getting into any law schools with 1567 rank in CLAT
There are 1100 seats in 11 law collages.
TOP LAW COLLAGE IN INDIA
1)NLSIU, Bangalore-
2)NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad-
3)National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal-
4)National Law University, Jodhpur
5)NUJS, Kolkata -
6)Government Law College, Mumbai
also check this site:
http://www.imsindia.com/law/myims/index.php/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,0/func,latest/
yes you can get a seat if there is no take any student take admission then you got that seat and you take admission in any law college.
because it is totally depend on how much student take admission.
that's this is totally depend on no. of student.

good luck
29th May 2011, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

I got All India Master Rank as 102 in CLAT 2011...What is this master rank and do I have a chance to get admission in any of NLUs???
30th May 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i have have ranked 99in clat examination.Is their any chance of getting admission in any lawcollege?
31st May 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i have got a rank of 648 in CLAT.(2011) do i stand a chance in getting admission in any of the 11 colleges??
1st June 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

My score in CLAT 1692 . Can i get admission in any good Law School in India other than top 11. Please inform names of those colleges.

RITA DAS
KOLKATA
5th June 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

1551 rank in clat 2011,any chance in nlu?
21st June 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitkumarsharma View Post
yes you can get a seat if there is no take any student take admission then you got that seat and you take admission in any law college............

because it is totally depend on how much student take admission.........

that's this is totally depend on no. of student..........
i am of general category i got 94 all india master rank i don't think their is a possibility if getting admission but is their is their any hope in getting any clat college
2nd August 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required (in CLAT) to get admitted in NLSIU Bangalore?
23rd January 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks of all the colleges ?
specially nujs.
14th February 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks that i have to score in clat for getting admission in nujs ?
13th November 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how many students are going to appear for the clat exam 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?