22nd July 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in LLB while studying in 12th? Procedure for taking admission?

Dear sir, I want to take admission LLB but now I am studying in 12th. Can I take admission while studying in 12th? Procedure for taking admission? Please tell me immediately because I don't know eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  2. Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in BA LLB or B.Com LLB course
  4. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  6. How to get into Navy after 12th? Entrance exams conducted for admission?
  7. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  8. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  9. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  10. Can i take admission in LLB 3 years without taking entrance?
  11. Can I get admission in CA? I have completed LLB course after 12th
  12. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  13. Procedure to get admission in LLB? Books recommended to get admission in LLB?
  14. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  15. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student?
  18. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
24th July 2016, 01:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in LLB while studying in 12th? Procedure for taking admission?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. You can take admission in LLB after completion of board examinations. If you want to pursue LLB from top National Law University, you must apply for Common Law Admission Test.

Eligibility criteria for CLAT exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject.

2. You must have at least 45% marks in 10+2 board exams. For reserved category candidates, it is 40% marks only.

Official website is: http://www.clat.ac.in.
24th July 2016, 03:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in LLB while studying in 12th? Procedure for taking admission?

One can get admission to five year’s integrated B.A. LLB course through CLAT after passing 12th.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test . It is a national level entrance test for the admission to UG, PG and Integrated law courses.

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.A. LLB course :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate maximum age limit to appear for the exam is 20 years of age. There is relaxation in upper age limit by two years for SC/ST candidate.

Exam pattern :

The exam will be conducted for two hours duration which will consist of 200 multiple choice answer type questions .

Reasoning – 40 Questions

Legal Aptitude – 50 Questions

English & Comprehension – 40 Questions

Elementary Mathematics – 20 Questions

General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 Questions
24th July 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't get admission in LLB if you are still not declared pass by the board for class 12th exam. You can only appear for entrance exam and admission is only possible when you have valid documents related to class 12th result.

For admission you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by concerned university or exam like CLAT. Admission will be on merit based on rank through counselling.
25th July 2016, 12:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get admission in Bachelor of Law while studying in 12th. You can apply for entrance test of Bachelor of Law that is called Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is conducted by National Law University and on basis of your rank in this exam, admission to LLB is given.

The eligibility criteria for CLAT is that candidate must have passed 12th or appearing for board examination. English must be one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2. You need to have minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 to apply for this exam.

2016 CLAT exam has already been conducted and you apply for this exam next year. For latest updates, you can visit official website of CLAT, http://www.clat.ac.in.
26th July 2016, 08:29 PM
Ronie0309

I am sorry to say that you cannot take admission for LLB whilst also studying in the 12th standard at the same time.
The eligibility criteria for taking admission in LLB are as follows:
1.You must have passed 12th standard.
2.You must have atleast 45% or above in your 12th board exams.
Thus you must first crack your 12th standard exams and then think about your admission in a law college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?