12th June 2018, 03:58 PM
Dona george nedungattu

Does admission in Forensic Science courses require NEET score?

I want to know about the list of government colleges in Kerala having B.Sc Forensic Science. Is it NEET entrance exam based course? What is the duration of the course and what is the range of fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in forensic science? Full details about the course? Which exam do I have to give for admission in MSc Forensic science?
  2. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  4. Availability of medical courses for which admission is not based on NEET score?
  5. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  6. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  7. Procedure to join forensic science after completion of 12th and NEET exam?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to get seat in IFS University?
  9. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  10. Cheapest private medical college in Karnataka as per my NEET rank?
  11. Is there any reservation for Schedule Caste category candidates to join B.Sc Forensic Science?
  12. Can I get admission in BPT or MBBS without NEET?
  13. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  14. What is the admission criteria for The Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai and the fees structure for Forensic Science course?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science after 12th PCMB?
  16. Am I eligible to do Master's in Forensic Science? Basic requirements for it?
  17. Can I get admission in medical line without NEET?
  18. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
15th July 2018, 10:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does admission in Forensic Science courses require NEET score?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is an entrance exam for admission in MBBS and BDS course and certain other medical courses at undergraduate level. But NEET score is not mandatory for admission in Bachelor's degree in Forensic science.

You can take admission through common entrance test of Kerala or based on marks in senior secondary board examination. The duration of this course is three years. The fees for this course vary from college to college. You can visit the official website of desired college for exact fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?