3rd June 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Joining Defense or doing job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which option is better for career growth?

My name is Chaitanya right now I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after my 10th. So, I want to join the Defense after completing my Diploma. Will it be a good choice? Or, please give me the name of jobs which are available for me after completing my Diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?
  2. As Mechanical engineering which one would be a better option between L&T-ECC and JP Power Venture for a better career growth?
  3. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  4. Available jobs for after completion of BBA course?
  5. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Which is better to pursue between Diploma and B.Tech or to pursue dual Diploma (dual degree) in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Pursuing last semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Should I study after this or do any jobs and get practical experience?
  10. Defense entrance exams for diploma in Mechanical engineering(Tool and die)?
  11. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What to choose after graduation, Job, Master or PG diploma? Is there any hope available for me after facing failures many times?
  13. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  14. Is my future career bright if I have done diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What should i do after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for finding a better post in Merchant Navy?
  16. Job in Defense for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  17. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Jobs available in Military Engineer Services for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Career growth in it?
15th July 2018, 09:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining Defense or doing job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which option is better for career growth?

Without any doubt, if you are able to crack defence examination and get a job, it would be the best option for your career and its growth. However, if you are not able to do so then you must pursue higher studies after diploma in mechanical engineering.

There are some job opportunities after diploma in private sector and government sector like Junior Engineer post. But it would be better to pursue Bachelor of Technology course to have more opportunities for jobs and career. Diploma candidates can apply for LEET exam to get direct admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?