16th August 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Does Chemical Engineering suit me after completing inter?

I completed inter and i want to know whether chemical engineering suits me as i had little interest in it.Is it better compared to other courses?What we have to do after eng?What are jobs available in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  2. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  3. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  4. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  5. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Which course is best after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  10. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  12. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  13. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  17. Can I go for government lecturer after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering
  18. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
24th January 2014, 07:43 AM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: Does Chemical Engineering suit me after completing inter?

A civil engineer is a person who practices civil engineering – the application of planning,

HI GUYZ.............
.designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating infrastructures while protecting the public and environmental health, as well as improving existing infrastructures that have been neglected.
Originally, a civil engineer worked on public works projects and was contrasted with the military engineer,[citation needed] who worked on armaments and defenses. Over time, various branches of engineering have become recognized as distinct from civil engineering, including chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering, while much of military engineering has been absorbed by civil engineering.
In some places, a civil engineer may perform land surveying; in others, surveying is limited to construction surveying, unless an additional qualification is obtained.
Specialization[edit]

Civil engineers usually practice in a particular specialty, such as construction engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, land development, transportation engineering, hydraulic engineering, and environmental engineering. Some civil engineers, particularly those working for government agencies, may practice across multiple specializations, particularly when involved in critical infrastructure development or maintenance.
Education and licensing[edit]

In most countries, a civil engineer will have graduated from a post-secondary school with a degree in civil engineering, which requires a strong background in mathematics and the physical sciences; this degree is typically a bachelor's degree, though many civil engineers study further to obtain master's, engineer, doctoral and post doctoral degrees. In many countries, civil engineers are subject to licensure. In some jurisdictions with mandatory licensing, people who do not obtain a license may not call themselves "civil engineers."
In Scandinavian countries, civil engineer (civilingenjör (Swedish), sivilingeniør (Norwegian), civilingeniør (Danish)) is a first professional degree, approximately equivalent to Master of Science in Engineering, and a protected title granted to students by selected institutes of technology. As in English the word has its origin in the distinction between civilian and military engineers, as in before the start of the 19th century only military engineers existed and the prefix "civil" was a way to separate those who had studied engineering in a regular University from their military counterparts. Today the degree spans over all fields within engineering, like civil engineering, computer science, electronics engineering, etc.
There is generally a slight difference between a Master of Science in Engineering degree and the Scandinavian civil engineer degree, the latter's programme having closer ties with the industry's demands. A civil engineer is the most well-known of the two; still, the area of expertise remains obfuscated for most of the public. A noteworthy difference is the mandatory courses in mathematics and physics, regardless of the equivalent master degree, e.g. computer science.
Although a 'college engineer' (högskoleingenjör, diplomingenjör/mellaningenjör (Swedish), høgskoleingeniør (Norwegian), diplomingeniør (Danish)) is roughly equivalent to a Bachelor of Science in Scandinavia, to become a 'civil engineer' one often has had to do up to one extra year of overlapping studies compared to attaining a B.Sc./M.Sc. combination. This is because the higher educational system is not fully adopted to the international standard graduation system, since it is treated as a professional degree. Today (2009) this is starting to change due to the Bologna process.

BEST OF LUCK.....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?