18th August 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for government lecturer after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering

after completng b tech chemical engineering can we go as govt lecturers by appearing service commission?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  2. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  3. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  4. What should I do to become government engineering college lecturer after completing B.E in electrical branch?
  5. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  6. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  7. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  9. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  10. Is there any job in government after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  12. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  13. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  14. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification? -- [New]
  15. Minimum salary that I can get after completing B.Tech? I am doing my Chemical Engineering from government engineering college, Bhuj
  16. How to work as a lecturer after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering in JNTUH Affiliated College
  17. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2012, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for government lecturer after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering

With B.Tech qualification, you can apply for guest lecturer positions only. Selection to the position in government colleges are offered for master degree holders. Apart from M.Tech, you need to qualify NET examination also. By this, you can apply for permanent position of Asst Professor. The job offers salary packages up to Rs. 40,000/- per month.
7th September 2012, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for government lecturer after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering

With B.Tech qualification, you can apply for guest lecturer positions only. Selection to the position in government colleges are offered for master degree holders. Apart from M.Tech, you need to qualify NET examination also. By this, you can apply for permanent position of Asst Professor. The job offers salary packages up to Rs. 40,000/- per month.
20th March 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My daughter will qualify her MTech (chemical engineering) bY May.She appeard for the GATE examination.Is it necessary to pass NET examination apart from GATE for applying for govt college lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?