13th August 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Does Jadavpur University offer PhD in Bengali and English?

Does Jadavpur University of Kolkata offers Doctorate degree from in Bengali and English Literature? If yes, what is the procedure to apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibilities to do PhD in Bengali for a MA English holder?
  3. Jadavpur University Zoology entrance exam can be attempted in Bengali medium?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  5. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  7. Can I study PhD in Modern History in Bengali medium rather English medium?
  8. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University?
  9. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  10. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  12. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  13. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?
  14. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
  17. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
  18. Previous year question papers of Jadavpur University Ph.D entrance exam for English Literature?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?