13th August 2018, 03:56 PM
mandeep nijher

What are the career opportunities available having studied Psychology, Biology along with Sociology and History?

What can be my career prospects if I study Psychology, Biology, English, Sociology and History? What are the career opportunities available relating to these subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in BA third year with Hindi and Ancient History if already completed BA with Ancient History and Sociology?
  2. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chances to study medicine if I previously studied biology, chemistry and sociology
  4. List of Universities offering M.Phil course in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?
  5. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  6. What are the various career opportunities available in psychology after M.Sc?
  7. What are the career opportunities available in Biology? Which course has the best career scope?
  8. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  9. Which group to take in standard 11th? Books to be referred?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
  11. What all courses can I pursue for a bright future? I am studying Sociology, History, Psychology, English and Economics
  12. Eligibility of doing MBA in Psychology after B.A in Sociology?
  13. Which optional subject to choose in IAS exam, History Public Relation or anything else?
  14. Subjects available to appear for UPSC District Collector exam?
  15. Is it a right choice to opt for Arts if I am not interested in Maths? Will There be any problem in studying Biology for UG?
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.Sc in Biology?
  17. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  18. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?